We are looking for an engineer
ITM Heat Transfer mission is to design and supply secure, reliable, and innovative heat transfer equipment and systems.
You will contribute to ITM’s future by driving international projects, providing engineering services within the engineering team.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate engineer with excellent English skills and interest of mechanical engineering as well as material and thermal processes.
Previous experience is not required but experience/knowledge of static equipment Codes (ASME VIII, TEMA, EN-13445) will be highly appreciated.
- Deliver mechanical and thermal calculations for static equipment (Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Reactors and Process Systems)
- Supervision of detailed engineering of process equipment
- Development of reports and other engineering documents
- Engineering degree
- Master´s in Engineering will be highly appreciated
- English level C1. Other languages will be considered as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Software package. Knowledge of other engineering software (ANSYS, PV Elite, HTRI) will be considered.
- High customer focus-mindset and enthusiasm for innovation
- We offer a wide range of responsibilities within international projects
- Competitive salary
- Temporary travel (international) may be required depending on the project
- Optimal work-life balance: Office working hours only in the morning (7 hours)
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?